Native to India and Indonesia and a member of the ginger family, cardamom is an aromatic spice that features heavily in Southeast Asian and Scandinavian cooking. Cardamom essential oil has a spicy, comforting aroma that can be diffused, applied topically, or inhaled directly from the bottle as needed. Cardamom Vitality™ essential oil has a bold, spicy flavor and may support a healthy digestive system and gastrointestinal function when taken internally.* Cardamom and Cardamom Vitality are the same essential oil.
Benefits to using Cardamom… ♥️♥️
- Has a warm, spicy aroma
- Can be inhaled or applied topically to help comfort occasional uneasiness
- Can be diffused to fill your space with a warming and soothing aroma
- May support a healthy digestive system and gastrointestinal function when taken internally*
- Contains antioxidants*
- May help support the body’s natural response to inflammation
- May assist the body’s normal maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels through the increased antioxidant activity
- Helps the body fight oxidative stress and binds free radicals
- May help the body handle insulin better
*Fun Fact* - the Elettaria cardamomum plant is related to Ginger
TrY iT oUt
- Inhale or massage Cardamom over your abdomen following meals or while traveling to enjoy its comforting aroma.
- Diffuse it with Orange for a soothing, spa-like aroma.
- Add 1 drop of Cardamom Vitality to 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetable capsule and take it as a dietary supplement before or after meals.*
- Add it to your favorite food or warm beverages to accentuate sweet and savory flavors.
4 more easy uses…
1. Soothes Digestive Issues: If you are experiencing digestive issues or discomfort, Cardamom essential oil can help soothe your stomach and promote healthy digestion. Simply add a drop of Cardamom oil to a cup of herbal tea or warm water and sip it slowly.
2. Promotes Respiratory Health: With its natural expectorant properties, Cardamom essential oil can help clear the lungs and promote respiratory health. You may diffuse the oil in a room or inhale it directly from the bottle for relief from respiratory issues or congestion.
3. Supports Emotional Wellness: The warm and spicy aroma of Cardamom essential oil offers emotional support by promoting a sense of positivity and balance. You can use this oil during meditation or yoga practices to promote a sense of inner calm.
4. Offers Oral Health: Cardamom essential oil can also promote oral health by reducing the growth of bacteria and preventing bad breath. Add a drop of oil to your regular toothpaste or mouthwash for extra benefits.